Climate Change — What We Can Do
24 Oct 2020 at 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Join us for a webinar to discuss climate change including topics such as zoonoses and pandemics, and bushfires and emergency medicine.
This webinar is presented by RACP on behalf of the Committee of Chairpersons of Victorian State Committees of Medical Colleges.
- Introduction — Professor Nick Talley, University of Newcastle
- What is DHHS doing? — Dr Angie Bone, Department of Health and Human Services
- Climate Change: Zoonoses and Pandemics — Associate Professor Katherine Barraclough, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Climate Change: What it means for us — Dr Eugenie Kayak, Austin Health
- Climate Change: Bushfires and Emergency Medicine — Dr Simon Judkins, Austin Health
- Presentations from Victorian Medical Colleges including RNAZCOG, RACMA, ACRRM, RANZCA and RACP
- Chairs from Victorian Medical Colleges
You can view this webinar after the event under past events and presentations.