Health Law Intensive
21 Sep 2020 at 8:30 AM to 25 Sep 2020 at 4:00 PM
Wellington Rowing Club Function Room, Taranaki Street Wharf, Te Aro, Wellington NZ
University of Otago
The University of Otago’s Faculty of Law offers postgraduate-focused courses in Health Systems Law.
The Health Law Intensive consists of 5 full days, including lectures, case studies and small group work, addressing the most important legal issues and challenges faced by the health sector.
- Day 1 – Health systems and the law
- Day 2 – Health consumers and the law
- Day 3 – Health practitioners and the law
- Day 4 – Making good decisions in the provision of healthcare
- Day 5 – Health law and ethics
Participants will be expected to prepare for the course with pre-course reading, and will be assessed.
For more information, visit the event website otago.ac.nz
The Royal Australasian College of Physicians publishes notices of events as a service to members. Such publication does not constitute endorsement or mandating of the event.