Telehealth and digital patient education webinar
26 May 2020 at 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
The Digital Health CRC in collaboration with Healthily, Curtin University and La Trobe University.
With the rapid rollout of telehealth services being driven by COVID-19, this session will look at how can we best integrate tools and resources that maximise engagement and the quality of the patient experience, support their ongoing self management and improve health outcomes.
The webinar will be in a discussion format where panelists will offer their perspectives on telehealth and digital patient education, in both pre and post COVID-19 contexts.
- How digital patient education is being used to support telehealth and better health outcomes
- Supporting chronic disease self-management during COVID-19 and beyond
- Enhancing telehealth services with tailored digital health resources
- Tina Campbell - Managing Director, Healthily
- Natalie Wischer - CEO, National Association of Diabetes Centres
- Donna Parkes - Telehealth Manager, Agency for Clinical Innovation, NSW Health
The Royal Australasian College of Physicians publishes notices of events as a service to members. Such publication does not constitute endorsement or mandating of the event.