Restructuring financial affairs post COVID-19
04 Jun 2020 at 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
RACP and The Professional Medical Practice
The RACP and The Professional Medical Practice have created a webinar on how to restructure your financial affairs and optimise the outcomes to get you back on track despite the massive disruption caused by COVID-19.
- Scott Montefiore - Director at Hillross
- Jason Barnes - Accredited Mortgage Broker at MedPlan Lending Solutions
- Chris Mariani - Director at Medical and General Risk Solutions
- Renegotiating agreements with suppliers.
- Pay back debt vs invest? If invest, where to invest – Optimum Wealth Structure Diagram.
- Long term investment strategies and risk allocation – thinking contrarian.
- With lower asset prices – consider restructuring personally owned assets from Jr doctor days.
- Personal risk insurance – am I covered for COVID-19. Will I be covered if I take out a new policy?
- Reviewing home loan interest rates and other lending.
- Deferring repayments (pros and cons) – will my credit rating be impacted?
- Impacts to medical indemnity cover including premiums, telehealth, treating public patients.
- Impacts and issues with practice insurance such as workers compensation, employment liability, lost revenue following practice closure, privacy and cyber issues, allowing staff to work from home.