Evidence-Based Medicine and Statistics
02 Nov 2020 at 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
SA and NT trainees are invited to join Dr Anthony for a webinar on evidence-based medicine and statistics for clinicians.
Lectures 1 and 2 are pre-recorded and will be shared with guests by email. Lecture 3 will be presented live.
- To understand Medical Statistics
- To communicate investigation/treatment outcome probability to patients and colleagues
- To interpret study results of scientific papers
- To improve quality of patient care
- What is statistics
- Summarising measurements and significance testing
- Study types
- Measurements of association and diagnostic test
- Diagnostic tests, biases, confounders and causality
- Screening and figures in medical literature
Access to pre-recorded lectures 1 and 2 will be shared by RACPSA@racp.edu.au