Global Emergency Care Conference
18 Sep 2019 at 8:30 AM to 19 Sep 2019 at 5:30 PM
Monash University, Ground floor, 553 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC
The Global Emergency Care Workshop and Conference is an annual event open to all healthcare professionals with a passion for the development of global emergency care, particularly in resource-limited settings.
It brings together all types of emergency care providers (doctors, nurses, paramedics, researchers, teachers and administrators) to hear about experiences, up-to-date evidence and expert recommendations.
The program will explore:
- What are essential elements of emergency care education in resource-limited settings?
- Which content is most relevant?
- What are the most appropriate methods for effective learning?
- What resources already exist?
- What is the evidence-base for global emergency care programs?
- What are the key research questions?
- How can emergency care programs be more effective?
- What areas of research should be prioritised?
For more information, see Global Emergency Care Conference.
The event is split over two locations.
Workshop on 18 September
Conference on 19 September
The Royal Australasian College of Physicians publishes notices of events and courses as a service to members. Such publication does not constitute endorsement or mandating of any such events or courses.