Internal Medicine Journal: November 2022
23 Nov 2022
The November 2022 issue of the Internal Medicine Journal (Volume 52, Issue 11) is now live on the RACP website (log in using RACP login credentials). The easiest way to access the Internal Medicine Journal (IMJ) is via the WOL App on App Store or WOL App on Google Play Store.
This month’s Editor's choice is an original article titled 'Real-world opioid prescription to patients with serious, non-malignant, respiratory illnesses and chronic breathlessness'.
Listen to the latest IMJ On-Air podcast featuring the Internal Medicine Journal Editor, Ian Scott, in conversation with Graeme Duke, author of the Original Article on 'Clinical evaluation of the national hospital acquired complication programme' from this issue.
Key highlights from the issue are
- Takotsubo syndrome in New Zealand: knowledge and challenges
- Hypertension in the older person
- Insulin sensitivity and bone mass following cancer treatment
- Low dose opioids on chronic breathlessness
- Triggers for autoimmune encephalitis
- Equity in nephrology workforce.