Internal Medicine Journal: May 2022
24 May 2022
The May 2022 issue of the Internal Medicine Journal (IMJ) is now live on the Wiley Online Library and the RACP website (log in using your RACP login credentials). You can also access articles tweeted on IMJ's Twitter account for free for a limited time. The easiest way to access the IMJ is via the WOL App, so find out how you can access it today.
This month’s Editor's Choice is an original article titled Diabetes in ischaemic stroke in a regional Australian hospital: uncharted territory.
Key highlights from the issue are:
- rheumatoid arthritis is preventable: 11 steps
- understanding vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia
- COVID-19: frailty and mortality
- nitrous oxide-induced neurological disorders
- screening for Strongyloides stercoralis prior to immunosuppression
- are we under-utilising computer tomography colonography in Australia?