Training Network Principles
A training network has the unique and important role in delivering an Integrated Training Program across a range of settings.
Consequently, how a training Network functions also impacts the quality of training.
The Training Network Principles (PDF):
- aim to support establishment of training networks to deliver Integrated Training Programs
- provide guidance to help training networks:
- access more diverse range of settings
- deliver effective governance
- provide quality training management
- support training
- provide appropriate recruitment and trainee distribution
- are the first step in the RACP’s Integrated Training Programs strategy
Integrated Training Programs coordinate the delivery of curriculum and training requirements. This facilitates the measurement and synthesis of trainees’ skills and professional practice, which informs judgements about their progress and preparation for independent practice.