AFOEM President's Awards
Nominations closed Monday 12 October 2020.
The Australasian Faculty of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (AFOEM) President’s Awards recognise the outstanding contributions made by Fellows and trainees to the Faculty.
There are 3 award categories:
- education, training and assessment - Fellows or trainees who have contributed significantly to AFOEM’s education, training and assessment programs
- policy and advocacy - Fellows or trainees who have contributed to AFOEM’s policy and advocacy
- trainee commitment - trainees who have shown an outstanding commitment to AFOEM’s education and training program
Nominees must be a registered Fellow or active Advanced Trainee of the AFOEM, nominated by a registered Fellow or active Advanced Trainee of the AFOEM.
Nominees are ineligible if they:
- submit a nomination on their own behalf
- have received a President’s Award within the last 3 years
Recipients of the AFOEM President’s Awards will each receive a AUD$300 gift voucher and award presented at the AFOEM annual event.
An Award Review Panel, comprised of the AFOEM President and selected Fellows will review all nominations.
The AFOEM will announce the successful recipients at the AFOEM Dinner at the RACP Congress.
The AFOEM reserves the right not to make an award in any or all categories if all nominations received don’t meet a sufficiently high standard.
For more information on the AFOEM President’s Awards, contact us.