18th International Conference on Gastroenterology and Digestive Disorders
18 Nov 2019 at 9:00 AM to 19 Nov 2019 at 5:00 PM
Gastro Meet 2019 is a leading platform for a focused agenda of the current research in the field of gastroenterology which includes, guest lectures, keynotes, symposiums, workshops, exhibitions, panel discussions and poster sessions.
Conference sessions include:
- genetics and molecular biology in gastroenterology
- gastrointestinal immunology
- paediatric and neonatal gastroenterology and nutrition
- gastrointestinal pathology, oncology and radiology
- pancreatic diseases
- inflammatory bowel disease: types, causes and risk factors
- colorectal disease: treatments and diagnosis
- gastrointestinal surgery
For more information, go to the conference website
The Royal Australasian College of Physicians publishes notices of events as a service to members. Such publication does not constitute endorsement or mandating of the event.