How do I access the online Supervisor's Report?
You can access your online Supervisor’s Report via:
- MyRACP and select the 'Advanced Training Supervisor Report (ATSR)' tile
- Your Training Portal then select the PREP Assessment menu, and then select 'Advanced Training Supervisor Report (ATSR)'
- Your Advanced Training handbook then select the 'Forms and resources' tab
To ensure your browser links to the correct RACP account:
- Use a laptop or desktop PC.
- Open a new Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome browser.
- Log in via one of the links above with your new RACP ID and multi-factor authentication.
- If you're using the system for the first time, prompts will appear asking you to ‘Allow’ permissions to Office 365 and Sharepoint. Check your new RACP ID (format of your <initials, MIN>@myracp.edu.au) is listed, then select ‘Allow’.
Contact us if you have a technical issue or can't access your online Supervisor's Report.
Why can't I access the report through the link?
Make sure your new RACP ID and multi-factor authentication are set up as you need this to access the report.
If you receive an error message like ‘Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in’, follow these steps:
Log into the RACP website using your RACP ID.
Copy and paste the online ATSRs link into the URL bar:
- Clear your browser history.
If you receive an error message like ‘This App isn’t opening correctly, it looks like you don’t have access to this App. Ask its owner to share it with you’, follow these steps:
- Click the ‘request access’ button.
- We'll investigate the issue to ensure you have correct access.
- Try again after 48 hours.
If you're still having trouble, contact us to assist.
What if I can’t see any online reports in the system for this period?
Contact us so we can assist you.
Why can’t I see the ‘Save progress’ button?
If you're filling in a report and can’t see the ‘save progress’ or other buttons at the bottom of the page, your browser may be zoomed in too much.
Please reduce the zoom on your browser by:
- holding down CTRL and using mouse scroll wheel
- selecting the 3 dots in top-right of Chrome/Edge and reducing the ‘Zoom %’
Why is my report locked for editing?
Online reports can only be edited by one person at a time.
If your trainee/supervisor has your report open, you can view the report in read-only format. You can't edit the report until the other person exits by clicking ‘Back to all reports’ or is inactive for 20 minutes.
If the report is still locked for editing after the other user has exited, click the refresh arrows on the blue bar at the top right corner of your page.
What do I do if the online Supervisor's Report in the system isn’t for the right specialty?
Online Supervisor's Reports are generated based on a trainee’s specialty which has been approved as core training or listed as primary. If the report doesn’t reflect this, contact your Education Officer.
What if I need more time to complete the online Supervisor's Report?
Check the key dates for your Advanced Training Program. If you need an extension or would like to discuss your options, contact your Education Officer.
What if my rotation details have changed?
Depending on the change — for example dates, settings or timetables — the trainee may need to submit a new application for approval. Speak with your Education Officer about your circumstances.
What if the supervision arrangements have changed for this training period?
You can update supervision details in the ‘Trainee & Supervisor’ tab when your report status is ‘in progress’. If your report is already submitted, contact your Education Officer.
To edit the supervision dates:
- Click the button with the pen icon located next to the relevant supervisor.
- A new window will open and you'll be able to edit the dates of supervision.
- Make sure you add the reason for the change.
- Click ‘Save’.
To add another supervisor for the period:
- Click ‘Add’.
- A new window will open where you can add the details and dates for an additional supervisor.
- Make sure you add the reason for the change.
- Click ‘Save’.
If your supervisor can’t access the online ATSR system after you've added them, they can select ‘Request Access’ when trying to open the site. Or you can contact your Education Officer.
Who can add information into the report?
The trainee, and all their nominated supervisors, need to log in and complete the actions in the online Supervisor's Report.
The report can only be edited by one person at a time. If someone else is already in the report, a pop-up will advise you of this and you may need to wait 20 minutes after they finish or exit.
Trainees can't submit or complete the report on behalf of their supervisor(s). Some fields will be greyed out, as they are only for supervisor input.
Only supervisors can complete the assessment fields and submit the report.
If you’re not sure which sections of the online Supervisor's Report you need to complete, please see the steps to complete your online Supervisor’s Report, or contact us.
Who can submit the report?
Only supervisors can submit an online Supervisor's Report.
What happens after the supervisor submits the online Supervisor's Report?
The report status will change to 'submitted' and the assessment fields can no longer be edited. The trainee and supervisors can now review the submitted report and must complete their declarations.
The report will not be considered 'complete' until all declarations have been completed.
My report status is submitted. Is it complete?
When a report is submitted, all supervisors and the trainee need to check their declaration box for the online Supervisor's Report to be completed.
In the main welcome page, look for a tick next to each person’s name. This indicates if their declaration is complete.
To complete your declaration, open the report and go to the ‘Submit Report’ tab.
When all declarations are completed, the report can be processed by your Education Officer and will appear in your Training Portal.
How do I know who has completed their declaration?
On all reports page, a small blue tick will appear next to a supervisor or trainee’s name when they have completed their declaration.
You can review the status of the report declarations on all reports page or under the ‘Submit Report’ tab of your online Supervisor's Report.
In the ‘Submit Report’ tab, a tick will appear next to a name when they have completed their declaration.
If there is no tick next to a name, it means this person still needs to complete their declaration.
Can I use the paper Supervisor's Report?
Yes, you can but we do need your feedback so we strongly encourage you to give the online Supervisor's Report a go. The online report aims to be quicker and easier for you to complete than paper and we will be eventually phasing out the paper Supervisor's Report forms.
If it's your first time using the system, there'll be additional once-off set-up steps as prompted by the system.
What is the contingency plan if the pilot for the online Supervisor's Report doesn't work?
If there is a technical issue or you're unable to access the online Supervisor's Report, the following steps will be taken:
- We will try to rectify your technical/access issue — contact us so we can assist.
- You will be able to submit the Supervisor's Report on paper as usual.
- We can seek permission to further extend the due date to submit your Supervisor's Report, if required.
How can I view previous reports completed online?
You'll be able to download a PDF copy of your online report after your Education Officer has processed it. This can take up to 8 weeks after the deadline.
- Go to main welcome page and click ‘View previous reports’ on the left menu. This will switch your view to only show the reports submitted online in previous periods.
- Click on the blue PDF button on the relevant report PDF you wish to download. The PDF will open in a new tab.
- Click the save button at the top to save the PDF to your preferred location.