Internal Medicine Journal July edition released
09 Jul 2018
- Newer treatment options for type 2 diabetes.
- Voluntary assisted dying.
- What makes a good doctor?
- Bronchiectasis not due to cystic fibrosis.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma: epidemiology and trends.
- Coronary artery bypass grafting in Indigenous Australians.
The Editor's Choice for the month is an original article by Doen Ming Ong, Helen Farrugia and Andrew Wei - Therapy-related acute myeloid leukaemia and myelodysplastic syndrome in Victoria, Australia 2003–2014.
The IMJ can also be viewed on the Wiley Online Library.
For further updates, follow the IMJ on Twitter