RACP Aoteaora New Zealand Trainees' Day
27 Feb 2020
Kia ora nau mai ki Tāhuna
You’re invited to one of the highlights on the RACP calendar, Aotearoa New Zealand Trainees’ Day. Held on Saturday, 4 April at the Heritage Hotel in Queenstown, you won't want to miss this event. Whether you are a Basic or Advanced Trainee, paediatrics or adult medicine, this event will be relevant for wherever you are in your trainee journey.
- Learn Seven simple things you can do for the health of Māori people with Dr Danny De Lore
- Be challenged to Re-think Healthcare with Dr Art Nahill
- Discover how to balance a creative career alongside medicine at Dr Renee Liang’s How to have it all session
- Be inspired in your unique training journey at the road less travelled panel discussion
- Connect with the wider Aotearoa New Zealand trainee community
- And more. View the full program today
This is an event you won’t want to miss, so register today
Aotearoa New Zealand Trainees’ Day is supported as a recognised skills day by New Zealand District Health Boards and attendance costs are reimbursable.
For more information email the RACP Aotearoa NZ team.