Register now to boost genomics knowledge
30 Nov 2018
A new elearning module is available to introduce physicians in Australia and New Zealand to the emerging field of clinical genomics.
The module aims to enable physicians to use genomics appropriately in their practice and engage with its evidence-based integration into the broader health system. It includes video interviews with physicians already using genomics, interactive tools, quizzes and case studies.
The RACP and the Garvan Institute of Medical Research’s Kinghorn Centre for Clinical Genomics (KCCG) co-developed the module.
- human genome structure and function
- genome sequencing and testing process
- applications of genomic testing in healthcare
- discussing genomic testing and results with patients and their families
- ordering a genomic test or referring to genetics services
- interpreting a genomic report
- ethical, legal and social issues
eLearning@RACP is free for RACP members and counts towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements.
If you have questions about eLearning@RACP please email firstname.lastname@example.org.